Maintain a healthy inflammatory response in
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Promotes flexibility
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness
- Protects muscles against exercise stress
- Helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) after your workouts
- Can help to reduce muscle injury from training or exertion
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects aging
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves*
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes*
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar*
Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva) is a well absorbed for of curcumin it helps support joint stiffness, muscle soreness, and a healthy inflammatory response
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
How to use:
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain: Curcumin Phytosome* (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) 1 g. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Citrate.
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.