Positive Thinking... And Not Only
by Dan Leicu
- You need to be aware of those thoughts. You cannot change something that you are not aware of. Daily introspection is recommended!
- Accepting that you are not your thoughts, is something that you have to do.
- Change your focus on things that make you feel good. “Where the attention goes the energy flows”
- Spend time with loved ones, this will make your oxytocin hormone increase.
- Eat healthy and assume natural plant-based supplements to sustain the body.
- Do exercises that will improve your mood, sleep, endurance and stress relief.
- As most of thoughts are unconscious manifestations as I said those have roots in the subconscious mind. For a rapid change in your thoughts, many people use hypnosis, as this natural tool to reach the subconscious mind and get that change fast.
Thinking positive is good but a thought without a feeling is only a thought.
Thinking and feeling is the key.
About the Author
Dan Leicu is a mental coach, certified hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner. His work is to help people understand why things manifest in their life and trough hypnotherapy and NLP techniques help them to obtain the result they want.
Your well-being journey begins here.