- Rich in Antioxidants and Nutrients
- Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus
- May Enhance Physical Performance
- May Protect Against Infections
- May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat
- May Boost Your Immune System
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Raises metabolism
- Regulates appetite, encouraging a healthy diet
- Aids digestion
- "Thermogenic" meaning that it actually induces the body to burn calories
- Provides antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, and B vitamins to support a healthy lifestyle
It is a stimulating and nutritious beverage from South America. It is brewed from the leaves of a small tree native to Argentina, Paraguay, and Brazil. In many parts of South America, yerba mate tea is much more popular than coffee. People from all walks of life share yerba mate tea with friends and family on a daily basis.
An alternative to coffee and green tea.
How to use:
Whether you're brewing loose or in a French press, steeping yerba mate tea bags, or sipping yerba mate with a tea straw, follow these simple steps to make delicious yerba mate every time:
- Moisten tea with cool water before brewing.
- Use hot but not boiling water - 170F is ideal.
- Steep for five minutes