- Taurine Spray offers better absorption than capsules
- Studies have shown Taurine to reduce the oxidative damage caused by sunlight to the eyes
- Taurine helps stimulate the body's ability to clean up waste by-products that accumulate in the retina
- Taurine is necessary for night vision
- Taurine in combination with retinol protects lipids twice as much as retinol alone
- Diabetes increases the retina's requirements for Taurine
- Glucose rapidly decreases Taurine content of the retina
- As an antioxidant, Taurine appears to protect the lens against the development of 'sugar cataracts'
- Lowered levels of Taurine may be associated with zinc deficiency, excessive consumption of alcohol, physical or emotional stress, an overgrowth of candida, dysbiosis or imbalance in intestinal flora, 'leaky gut' syndrome and disorders of platelet formation.
Taurine is an amino acid from protein, found in great levels in the retina, and is thought to protect against both ultraviolet light and toxic substances.
Taurine Spray includes the corresponding natural ingredient and is therefore thought to provide and defend against damage from UV light (thereby protecting against macular degeneration).
Taurine is depleted in diabetics, which raises the question of whether its deficiency contributes to the development of diabetic retinopathy as completely as to other complications of diabetes. It is assumed, but not proved, that taurine loss may provide to the development of age-related macular degeneration, and from a logical supplementation with taurine may help to protect against it.
Unlike different amino acids, taurine is not incorporated into proteins, but exists separately in tissue, most abundantly in the retina, platelets, muscles, and the nervous system. It is not considered an essential amino acid because it can be metabolized in the body from cysteine.
How To Use:
Take 2 sprays of Taurine Spray in the mouth, under the tongue, once per day. After one month, take 1 spray per day, or as directed by a health professional.
- Tablet Equivalent % DV
- 50 mg 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.