- Nasal allergies, dryness & hayfever
- Sinus pressure & nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu & cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational & house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke etc
- Post-nasal drip & nasal congestion
The NeilMed" SINUS RINSE'" packets/sachets when used with 240 ml(8 IIoz) water will make:
- pH neutral solution. Since the pH of NeiiMed's formula is very close to that of body tissues, the resultant solution will not bum or sting.
- Isotonic solution that will not create complications of osmosis & osmotic pressure. Isotonic Saline is defined as 9 mg of sodium chloride per ml of water. Any concentration higher than this is defined as hypertonic.
- Please note: It is possible that you may experience temporary burning or stinging with the hypertonic solution.
How to Use:
Rinse at least ONE HOUR prior to bedtime to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate