- Propolis is a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds and trees.
- Propolis contains tree resin, essential oils, waxes, and bioflavonoids.
- Bioflavonoids are one of the most important components of propolis.
- The antioxidant effects of bioflavonoids may help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- This unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency and quality
Bioflavonoids are one of the most important components in Propolis is a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds and trees containing tree resin, essential oils, waxes, and bioflavonoids. Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids for immune support.
Bee Health Propolis Tablets with Vitamin C and Zinc should be taken once daily, and offer the best from the bioflavonoids present in propolis, along with the benefits of Vitamin C and Zinc. Bee Health guarantees the bioflavonoids present are naturally occurring flavonoids.
How to use:
Take between 1 – 4 tablets per day.
Standardized purified propolis resin, brewer's yeast powder, capsule shell (gelatine), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate*, silicon dioxide), *vegetable source.
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.