- Optibac Probiotics For Cholesterol contains 3 well-researched probiotic strains at a combined strength of 1.2 billion live cultures per sachet
Contains 300mg alpha-linolenic acid (a form of Omega-3) ALA in a balanced diet is shown to help maintain normal cholesterol levels, including vitamins B1 and B2 to support heart function.
- High-quality live culture strains are shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive which is recommended for daily use.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication. All-natural
- One-a-day formula; delicious vanilla-flavoured powder can be taken alone or mixed into cool, non-acidic food or drink, with no need for refrigeration
For cholesterol is specially formulated for people concerned about their cholesterol levels. Omega 3 Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is used to support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Now in delicious Vanilla flavour.
How to use:
Natural food supplements suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily, preferably with breakfast.
- The product is orosoluble, so may be taken directly into the mouth
- If preferred, the product may be dissolved in water and consumed immediately
- For best results take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication, do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol-lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Bulking agents: sorbitol, corn fibre; Alpha-linolenic acid (300mg); sweetener: xylitol; anti-caking agent: organic rice fibre; Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7529; vanilla flavoring; Vitamin B1 (0.22mg, 20% NRV) * Nutrient Reference Value
Each sachet guarantees 1.2 billion CFU.
The beneficial effects of Alpha-linolenic acid are obtained with a daily intake of 2g, as a part of a balanced diet.
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.