- Supports digestive health
- It is proven to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- Contains added Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres to increase natural gut bacteria and vitamin D3 to maintain immune health
Optibac Babies & Children, contains three high-quality friendly bacteria strains clinically trialled in thousands of infants, toddlers, and children, including L. rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied strain in the world
How to Use:
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve in water or milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
Babies & Childres can be given to children, from birth to 12 year old with the following recommendations:
- Give 1 sachet daily.
- If desired or professionally directed, can be increased to 2 sachets a day
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.5g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001; Vitamin D3 (2.5 µg100IU, 50% NRV*)