- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post-Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
NeilMed SINUS RINSETM is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages.
You have complete control of the pressure and volume of the solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low PressureTM System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene Single piece, the custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening.
No push and pull components make for easy cleaning. Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle Empties nearly 95% in upright position Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns. Portable for travel Money back guarantee.
How To Use:
Ensure you read the enclosed instructions and only use as directed. Neilmeds recommendation is to replace the bottle every three months.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.