- Primordial Food that indicates oral doses of PEA at the rate of 10 mg per day decreased symptoms of depression in 60 percent of the patients tested.
- In addition, PEA did not cause the patients to gain weight, as most people do with antidepressants; instead, they actually lost weight.
“The health benefits of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) have been reported for more than two decades, yet it is only recently that science has revealed the mechanisms by which AFA acts on the body, and the astonishing health benefits of AFA.
AFA contains a wide variety of phytonutrients that promote health, such as chlorophyll, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. AFA contains unique molecules that modulate various aspects of human health such as:
• Phenylethylamine (PEA) Besides enhancing concentration and attention, PEA is a natural mood elevator and anti-depressant.
• Phycocyanin Phycocyanin is the blue pigment in AFA, which is a natural selective COX-2 inhibitor.
• A polysaccharide that stimulates the migration of immune cells in the body; the only natural compound known to stimulate immune cell migration.
But the most extraordinary discovery is the ability of AFA to stimulate stem cell release and migration, making AFA the first natural compound known to stimulate the natural innate phenomenon of healing, regeneration and repair in the human body.
How To Use - Use process & guidance is provided in Book