- Pau d'Arco Extract Blended w/ Pure 83% Carvacrol Turkish Oregano Oil
- Alcohol Based Liquid Herbal Extract
- Liquid Herbal Extract, 900 drops per bottle
Natures Answer Pau D'Arco Inner Bark captures the holistic balance of the Tabebuia impetiginosa bark and its beneficial properties are passed on to you at an optimum level. Some of these health benefits include improving overall health and the treatment of yeast infections.
How to use:
- 8 drops in 8 fl. oz (237ml) of drinking water.
- 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
- 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
- 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
- 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
Amazonian Pau d'Arco bark, Grain Neutral Spirits (40% alcohol by volume) 83% Carvacrol Oregano Oil
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.