- Lowers high blood pressure
- Stimulates metabolism
- Improves mood, acts as an antidepressant
- Relieves menstrual cramps and has antibacterial properties
- Increases the level of serotonin - the hormone of happiness
Cocoa is a raw seed of a plant called cocoa tree. Cocoa is the dried and fully fermented seed with a high proportion of fat from which chocolate is made. Retrieved from the cocoa tree / shrub, which originally stems from South America. It is an excellent source of antioxidants (400% more than blueberries), and vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C, E) and minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese and iron).
How To Use:
Preparation of hot and cold drinks, as an addition to yogurt, fruits, smoothies, pudding, cakes, pastries, muesli, porridge etc.
Great in puddings, in baking and cooking.
Try making your own chocolate!
Add to baking recipes, smoothies, hot drinks, porridge and anything that requires a rich chocolate taste.
100% Organic Cacao Powder.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.