- Helps protect against occasional diarrhea and constipation
- Helps promote increased nutrient absorption
- Helps soothe and calm an irritated GI tract
- Helps the body maintain healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range
GastroDefense® delivers one of the best supplements for improving regularity. It can be used in combination with dietary and lifestyle changes to help limit the risk of digestive disorders.
GI disorders like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome affect the digestive process. They may impact the stomach, small and large intestines, and other parts of the digestive tract and make it difficult for the digestive tract to break down food and transform it into energy for the body. Additionally, GI disorders may cause bleeding, bloating, heartburn, and other side effects. GI disorders may also lead to pancreatitis, gallstones, and other digestive diseases.
GastroDefense® contains probiotics that help support digestion and help the body maintain the proper balance of "good" and "bad" bacteria. Probiotics refer to live bacteria that support the body. They are commonly found in fermented foods and cultured milk products. Probiotics may help treat occasional constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, and other digestive problems.
Also, GastroDefense® includes bovine colostrum, a natural prebiotic, which assists in colonizing the probiotics. Colostrum helps ward off and remediate leaky gut, a common health disorder that affects the tight junctions within the intestinal lining. A leaky gut occurs when larger spaces develop between cells in the gut wall; this enables toxic materials like fat, waste and pathogens to enter the bloodstream. In this instance, toxic materials penetrate the intestinal lining, and over time, a leaky gut increases inflammation, thereby increasing a person's risk of autoimmune conditions.
How To Use:
Regular use: 1 capsule fro bowel flow
Deep cleansing: 2 capsules to encourage bowel flow
This proprietary formula consists of six probiotics (B.Longum, B.Bifidum, B.Lactis, L.Acidophilus, L.Rhamnosus, and LactoSpore [Bacillus Coagulans]), and inulin, oat bran fiber, Cape Aloe, and bovine colostrum to help promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.