Original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze-drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
How to use:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
- If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- For travellers: 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children: Children under 12—half adult dose.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose). Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) - see below. Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose). Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practice.