- Muscle Performance: Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle*
- Enhances strength and promotes lean body mass*
- Supports cognitive function and healthy body composition, especially in the ageing population*
- Helps the bodies cells create energy more effectively, benefiting exercise capacity*
- Promotes hydration, muscle cramps, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves*
An amino acid that is found in your muscles and in the brain. It’s naturally produced in the body from other amino acids. Creatine plays a vital role in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP. ATP is a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.*
How to use:
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care or performance professional. Can be used 30-90 minutes before or after exercise.
* Disclaimer -
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.