- It helps in removing scars
- It is an essential oil for the body
- It nourishes and provide great nutrients to skin
- Can help to lighten and smooth the rough
- Vitamin E oil is a powerful antioxidant and skin repairing vitamin
- Vitamin E skin oil works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
- Helps improve moisture and elasticity.
Fushi’s pure100% plant derived Vitamin E contains double concentrate ɑ, ß, γ & d Tocopherols and full spectrum of non-GMO vitamin E. It's one of the very few completely non-synthetic Vitamin E oils. It also combines Jojoba oil, Wheatgerm oil, Wild Raspberry seed oil and Orange organic oil. Jojoba oil is a naturally hypoallergenic oil and an ideal moisturiser for the skin. Wheatgerm oil contains high levels of Vitamin E as well as Essential Fatty Acids. Raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, Sweet orange oil puts radiance back into the skin and gives the oil its citrusy scent. Being intensely moisturising Vitamin E oil is able to penetrate deep into the skin while nurturing and protecting the skin. Helpful for fine lines and can be applied on stretch marks, scars and dry skin. Also works as a conditioning treatment for the nails and can help strengthen dry or cracked cuticles. Vitamin E is seen as sthe skin repairing vitamin so ideal for scars, stretched skin and patchy skin. Can also be used to help lighten surgery scars.
How To Use:
For external use only. Please massage into both the skin and hair.
Main ingredients in our Vitamin E skin oil Tocopherol Acetate from derived from non-genetically modified olive oil.
Tocopherol Acetate (D-alpha Tocopherol/D alpha tocopherol)1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Mixed Tocopherols 95%)2, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool
* -Fushi oils, organic, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
1 D-alpha Tocopherol. Naturally derived from non GMO Olive oil.
2 Mixed Tocopherols 95% Pure (ɑ-Tocopherol 0-15%, ß-Tocopherol at < 5%, γ-Tocopherol at 55-75% and d-Tocopherol at 20-30%). Naturally derived from non GMO soya bean.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.