- Excellent for quick spot checks. Using pH test strips will not give you an exact level of the pH, but accurate enough for a wide range of routine pH testing’s.
- Inexpensive, compared to pH meters which needs also regular calibration.
- Convenient and portable for field use.
- Suited for long-term storage.
Universal pH paper is also great for Science Education, a great product to have in every lab and at home to measure and inspect water quality, urine, saliva, soil, alkaline diet, aquariums, and more.
Color chart Clean measurement and clear results Cost-effective and easy to use. Get fast and accurate results in just seconds with high-quality pH paper. Comes in a nice package that's easy to carry around.
How to use:
3 parameters of pool chemical test for PH, Free Chlorine/Bromine, and Total Alkalinity.
Immerse the test strip in water for 2 seconds, take it out, and wait 15 seconds, then match the results with the detailed color chart on the side of the bottle to check the water quality.
High precision water test strips, suitable for pool, spa, hot tub water quality test.
Whether it is for health concerns, growing vegetables, or ensuring your pool isn’t a hotbed of algae pH testing is an easy way of protecting yourself.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.