- Regulate Blood Pressure
- Reduce Water Retention
- Fennel Tea for Constipation, Indigestion, IBS & Bloating
- Fennel Seeds Reduce Asthma Symptoms
- Helps Purify Blood
- Improves Eyesight
Fennel seeds are aromatic and flavoured, having both culinary and health benefits. Its aroma and flavour makes dishes more scrumptious. Nutrients in saunf aids healthy body.
How To Use :
Fennel can be used in several ways like:
- Add grind or crush fennel seeds to your cooking or tea. This releases fennel's oil and flavor more.
- For licorice and sweet flavor, add toasted fennel seeds into the dishes.
- Can be used in baked goods.
- Can be used as a tea with spoonful of fennel seeds and pouring hot water into them.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.