- Boosts overall energy level
- Increases stamina & vitality
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances
- 17 times more calcium than that of milk
- 25 times more iron than that of Spinach
- A rich source of Vitamin C
- An excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins)
Moringa, often called "The Tree of Life" or "The Miracle Tree", actually looks more like a large bush than a tree. It has been consumed and used for therapeutic benefit for centuries in Africa and Asia, as the leave, pods, seeds and even roots are edible. No part is as nutritious as the whole leaves which contain protein, fiber, minerals and antioxidants. It grows so efficiently due to its high chlorophyll content which can be up to 4 times that of wheat grass.
How To Use:
Stir it into your water. Hot or cold H2O works, though it might go down easiest in warm water mixed with a little lemon and honey.
Steep it as a tea. Mix it into smoothies. Sprinkle it into soups. Bake it into anything.
Green up your guacamole.
Shake it into salad dressing.
Organic moringa leaf powder (moringa oleifera).
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.