- Known to prevent hypertension
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Keep your liver healthy
- Help with menstrual cramps
- Help with depression, aid digestion and help with weight management
- It's rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties.
Hibiscus, also known as rosemallow, is a flowering plant belonging to the same family as cocoa and cotton.
These dried hibiscus flowers make a lovely refreshing tea that is a traditional drink in many countries around the world.
How To Use:
Infuse in hot water for a comforting tea. Leave hibiscus tea to cool and add ice cubes for a refreshing summer drink
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.