- Known to prevent hypertension
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Keep your liver healthy
- Help with menstrual cramps
- Help with depression, aid digestion and help with weight management
- It's rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties.
Hibiscus, also known as rosemallow, is a flowering plant belonging to the same family as cocoa and cotton.
These dried hibiscus flowers make a lovely refreshing tea that is a traditional drink in many countries around the world.
How To Use:
Infuse in hot water for a comforting tea. Leave hibiscus tea to cool and add ice cubes for a refreshing summer drink