- Normal muscle function and muscle contraction including heart muscle.
- Relieving muscle aches and spasms.
- Normal psychological function and protein synthesis.
- Calming nerves & anxiety, treating insomnia and helping maintain sleep patterns.
- Relaxing muscles within the digestive tract and relieving constipation.
NEW Magnesium Bisglycinate "chelated" supplement (magnesium bound with glycine, a non-essential amino acid) is one of the most bioavailable and absorbable forms of magnesium. It is also the least likely to induce diarrhoea and other side effects of lower quality magnesium supplements.
Magnesium Bisglycinate is the safest option for correcting a long-term deficiency in the body or for those with demanding training routines
How to Take:
Take up to 4 capsules daily, preferably in the morning although can be taken before bed to help with sleep.
It is fine to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
Magnesium Bisglycinate, Vegetable Capsule: Hypromellose, Nu-Mag Rice Extract (Flow Agent).
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practice.