Liquid Chlorophyll 125ml
- KIKI HEALTH
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Chlorophyll promotes the production of red blood cells.
- It absorbs toxins
- Chlorophyll acts as an internal deodorant
- Chlorophyll binds to aminos in the intestines
- It isn’t a laxative, however, chlorophyll has a normalizing effect on intestinal transit.
- It has antioxidant capacities
- Chlorophyll has anti-carcinogenic properties
- Chlorophyll increases the production of white blood cells
- The components are anti-inflammatory
- It is a regulator of intestinal fermentation
- Pure extract of the alfalfa plant
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Plant-based liquid
- No preservatives or artificial colouring and Non-GMO
- 100mg chlorophyll extract per (15ml) serving
Chlorophyll is a green pigment produced naturally by plants and algae, it is the most significant and nutritious element of most green plants and provides them with their distinctive green colour.
It assists plants to convert sunlight into energy and is rich in a variety of essential nutrients.
Kiki Health chlorophyll comes in a bio-available liquid form and is an entirely natural, plant-based liquid extracted solely from alfalfa grass without preservatives or artificial colouring and thus has a vibrant, natural taste.
How to Use:
Shake well before use.
Mix 1 tablespoon (15ml) into water or juice.
Take 1-3 servings daily.
Mix 1 teaspoon (5ml) into water or juice
Chlorophyll extracted from Medicago Sativa (alfalfa), purified water.
Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers