- Provides Skin And Joint Collagens
- Improved Skin Hydration (by up to 76%)
- May Help Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Supports Joint Comfort & Natural Mobility
Collagen is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues, accounting for around 30% of the protein content of the human body. It is often considered to be the "glue that holds the body together". Collagen is found in many parts of the body in the fibrous tissues such as skin, ligaments and tendons, as well as in the bones, blood vessels, the cornea of the eye, and in the gut.
Collagen is vital for strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity and strength. The reduction of collagen causes wrinkles and other skin issues as well as joint problems. The answer is Joint & Skin MatrixTM made with Biocell Collagen. BioCell Collagen utilizes a patented Bio-OptimizedTM process, which ensures increased bioavailability as well as rapid absorption into the body, increasing potency. In addition, more than 20 clinical studies, including four human clinical trials directly on BioCell CollagenTM, support its effectiveness and safety in promoting joint health and skin beauty.
BioCell CollagenTM utilizes a patented process that ensures increased bioavailability and rapid absorption. More than 20 clinical studies directly on BioCell CollagenTM support its effectiveness and safety in promoting joint health and skin beauty. Joint & Skin MatrixTM, made with BioCell CollagenTM, offers comprehensive support for healthy joints. Joint & Skin MatrixTM provides complete nutritional support.
How To Use:
4 caps daily, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening on an empty stomach
Blocell Collagen™, Hydrolysed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (vegetable capsule) and Medium Chain Triglycerides
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.