- Anxiety relief
- Relief of OCD
- Intestinal support
- Natural sleep aid.
Inositol Powder has been shown to calm physical symptoms of stress, anxiety, panic and depression.*
Inositol Powder is a natural ingredient of many foods, such as whole grains, nuts, beans, and fresh fruits. It supports normal brain and intestinal function by promoting proper neurotransmitter signaling.*
Inositol Powder, helps to calm physical symptoms of stress, anxiety, panic and depression. It supports normal brain and gastrointestinal function by promoting proper neurotransmitter signaling, has been proven effective in double-blind trials as a short-term† intervention for anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder, when taken at doses of 12–18 g/day.
At Hardy Nutritionals®, we know that there are many women suffering from the symptoms of PCOS who have spent countless hours searching for relief. Here we share some relevant nutritional information.
Inositol As a First Line of Defense Against PCOS
In a 2007 study published in Gynecological Endocrinology, 25 women with PCOS received Inositol (4g/day) for six months. The results: 88% of patients had one spontaneous menstrual cycle during treatment, of whom 72% maintained normal ovulatory activity. A total of 10 pregnancies (40% of patients) were obtained. 
In a double-blind placebo trial, researchers showed that Inositol (4 g/day) decreased insulin, triglycerides, testosterone, and blood pressure in women with PCOS. 
Venturella et al showed that 2 g/day of Inositol for six months resulted in significant weight loss and improved HDL and LDL levels. Inositol at 1,200 mg/day for 12 weeks significantly decreased androgens and insulin in non-obese women with PCOS.
PCOS symptoms may include:
- Irregular menstrual cycle. Women with PCOS may miss periods or have fewer periods (fewer than eight in a year). Or, their periods may come every 21 days or more often. Some women with PCOS stop having menstrual periods.
- Fertility complications such as difficulty conceiving
- Too much hair on the face, chin, or parts of the body where men usually have hair. This is called "hirsutism." Hirsutism affects up to 70% of women with PCOS. 
- Acne on the face, chest, and upper back
- Thinning hair or hair loss on the scalp; male-pattern baldness
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Darkening of skin, particularly along neck creases, in the groin, and underneath breasts
- Skin tags, which are small excess flaps of skin in the armpits or neck area
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression.
At Hardy Nutritionals®, our Inositol complex is naturally mild-tasting and lightly sweet, is easily tolerated mixed with a small amount of water, sprinkled on food, or simply eaten as dry powder on a spoon. We choose only the best raw ingredients which are tested separately to ensure they exceed expected quality. When taken in combination with our broad spectrum micronutrient formulations, Optimal Balance or Daily Essential Nutrients, the body is receiving a powerful regimen that can be put to good use toward balanced health.
Truehope has a high level of commitment to the quality of our products and to the quality of service we provide you.
How To Use:
Take 1 level teaspoon (4 grams) as needed for symptom relief, dissolved in liquid or sprinkled on food. Adults and adolescents may take 3-6 level teaspoons/day. Children age 9 or younger may take 2-4 level teaspoons/day. Higher doses may be used as recommended by a physician.
A bottle of Inositol Powder (myoinositol) contains 56 servings.
Doses of 12–18 grams per day of supplemental inositol have been shown to be effective in double-blind trials as a short-term intervention for anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.*
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide.