- Increase viscosity in surfactants
- It can purify, relieve and treat ailments
- Helps With Constipation.
- Rejuvenate without restlessness or tension
- Exercise Performance and Recovery.
- Reduced Pain and Swelling.
- Ease sore and cramping muscles and sore feet
Epsom salt is a popular remedy for many ailments. It is also helpful in health problems, such as muscle soreness and stress. It's also affordable, easy to use, and harmless when used appropriately.
Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It's a chemical compound made up of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen.
It gets its name from the town of Epsom in Surrey, England, where it was originally discovered.
Despite its name, Epsom salt is a completely different compound than table salt. It was most likely termed "salt" because of its chemical structure.
How To Use:
Internal: One teaspoon per day mixed in a large glass of water on an empty stomach. Please seek medical advice before using it internally.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.