- You have to strain when having a bowel movement
- You get constipation too easily and want to maintain a clean healthy colon
- You are experiencing regular gas and bloating
- Your diet may be too rich or you suspect you have Candida yeast overgrowth
- You are often fatigued and run out of energy
- You have used fibre or psyllium based colon cleansers, but they haven’t worked
Originally designed as a general health tonic, Colosan is used by many people today as an effective colon cleanser; it’s popular because for them it maintains healthy, comfortable bowel regularity without the additional need for harsh laxatives. Many customers also report that Colosan helps them with candida yeast overgrowth and gut dysbiosis issues. Generating a reliable colon cleansing effect, Colosan aims to ensure the stool is loose while bowel movements are regular and, depending on dosage, frequent. This successfully eliminates toxicity through the bowel – it works to oxidise toxins and faecal matter, not by irritating the bowel as with conventional laxatives.
Colosan successfully achieves its oxidising effect because it contains a specialised form of magnesium oxide, a compound of magnesium and oxygen. Although plain magnesium oxide will have no effect other than to encourage laxation, the super oxygenated magnesium oxide in Colosan’s oxygen atoms are bonded together by a catalytic process thanks to the magnesium atoms forming a loose lattice. Once it reaches the digestive tract, the oxygen is released, which delivers its de-toxifying effect and cleanses the colon. Colosan capsules also contain citric acid, which contributes to the release of the oxygen.
How to use:
For effective regularity, take one or two capsules daily with ample water. This can be increased to 3-4 capsules per day if 1-2 are not sufficient to encourage regularity. Colosan capsules should be consumed on an empty stomach not less than half-an-hour before eating (first thing in the morning before breakfast is recommended). Consult a physician or your health care practitioner if you intend to take a larger dosage for colon cleansing.
Magnesium (as hydroxide, oxide and citrate), veggie capsule (hypromellose), magnesium stearate, cellulose, silicon dioxide
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise