- Calming preparation with mild sedative properties
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties - ideal to settle tummies
Including reducing menstrual pain
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Minimising inflammation
- Assisting with sleep and relaxation
- Symptoms of the common cold
Chamomile as a tea has been proven to help multiple conditions including reducing menstrual pain, lowering blood sugar levels, minimising inflammation, assisting with sleep and relaxation and even helping to treat symptoms of the common cold.
The tea is packed full of antioxidants which play a vital role in reducing the risk of many different diseases, such as heart disease and cancer. It is also rich in one particular antioxidant – apigenin – which can promote healthy sleep and reduce insomnia.
How to Use:
Infuse in hot water to make a tea that boasts an earthy, slightly sweet taste.
100% Chamomile Flowers