- Degenerative joint disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Lowered immune function
- Improve and even repair gut issues including leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues.
- lead to weight loss
- increase bone density (statistically significant in as little as four weeks) & reverse osteoporosis.
- Improve and even reverse conditions of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint and tissue damage.
- increase lean muscle mass.
- Helps your body absorb micro and macro-nutrients due to the gelatin and healthy fats (in other words, it makes your good foods healthier).
- Supports joint and bone health.
- Increases bone density and lean muscle mass.
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Heals gut health including colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and even used as a critical first step to treat Crohn's Disease and colitis.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles (overall improvement in skin health).
- FODMAPs friendly and part of the GAPs diet.
Lemon pepper, green curry spices with the bioavailable Best of the Bone broth concentrate goodness that includes 80+ trace minerals, nearly 40% collagen (the highest natural collagen of any bone broth) and now we've added even more goodness. Added grass-fed collagen peptides provide an even higher level of absorbable collagen protein.
How to use:
Add to foods to make more digestible or use a tablespoon in a mug of hot water and drink.
Slow-cooked grass-fed beef leg bone extract, evaporated sea salt. Lemon Pepper and Green Curry. No additives, dyes, artificial colours, hormones, starches or yeast (as found in most powdered broths.). MPI grass-fed/finished.
Quality: USA FSIS Approved Facility, HACCP compliant (worldwide safety standards), MSA Certified, USDA certified.
Halal certified (certification renewed annually)
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.