Castor Oil Pack
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Amazing Booster for your lymphatic system
- Helps to speed the removal of toxins surrounding the cells and to reduce the size of swollen lymph nodes.
- Research has shown ricinoleic acid to be effective in preventing the growth of numerous species of viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and molds.
Please see the individual products linked below for the ingredients
How to Take:
To make a castor pack you will need the following:
- Heat source (Heating the oil helps aid in oil absorption. We recommend using a heating pad or hot water bottle.)
- Water resistant barrier like plastic cling film
- Bowl to allow you to saturate the wool flannel.
- Old towel, robe, or blanket to lie on.
Set up your environment.
- Turn on the heating pad / prepare a hot water bottle to begin pre-heating.
- Saturate the flannel with the castor oil in your bowl.
- Place the old towel or blanket where you will be lying down.
- Set the mood. You will be lying down for 45 minutes to an hour. Make some tea, light a candle, grab a book, listen to a podcast, watch a show you are currently binging, or do whatever calls to you that will create a relaxing environment.
Apply the castor pack.
- Lie down flat and place the saturated flannel over your abdomen.
- Cover the flannel with a protective barrier.
- Apply a heat pad.
- Wrap the towel/robe/blanket that you are lying on around your body for added warmth and comfort.
- Now, relax for 45 minutes to an hour and allow the castor oil to nourish your body.
- After removal, cleanse the area with water
- The castor oil pack can be reused
- Apply the pack at least 5 of 7 days
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practice.