- Digestive health and microbiome re-building.
- A staple of leaky gut, IBS, and Crohn's disease diets.
- Anti-inflammatory - reducing internal chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation has been linked to an increase in auto-immune diseases.
- Skin, nail and hair health
The collagen in Best of the Bone is highly bioavailable thanks to the high collagen content and essential fatty acids that increase absorption of micronutrients in the diet. Studies have shown that a diet rich in bone broth can provide a statistically significant increase in skin elasticity within two weeks. You'll notice it sooner.
Best of the Bone is high in 19 amino acids including one of the highest foods in the essential amino acid glycine as well as proline, arginine, lysine, glutamine and a precursor to one of nature's most powerful antioxidants glutathione. Joint, bone and vascular health improvements are associated with the elements of grass-fed bone broth. Also high in essential fatty acids including omega 3s EPA, DHA, CLA. Making this a brain-health nutrient dense food.
The benefits of the mushrooms reishi, shiitake and lion's mane include:
Lion's mane may help digestive health by fighting inflammation, which could be beneficial for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The mushroom may also boost immune function and encourage the growth of good bacteria in the gut. Lion's Mane is a mushroom with neuroprotective and nootropic effects. Lion's Mane can improve memory and reasoning. Mechanisms: Increases NGF levels in the brain – enhanced neuronal growth, regeneration and synaptic plasticity.
Reishi mushrooms - a notable benefit of the reishi mushroom is that it can boost your immune system. Also known for cancer-fighting properties (shown to decrease size of tumours) and also shown that can fight fatigue and depression.
Shiitake mushrooms are also known for immune-boosting properties (as is bone broth) and properties found in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health.
Best of the Bone Healing Mushroom broth uses only certified organic mushrooms and has no artificial additives. Even the garlic and the black pepper are certified organic. Only the highest quality ingredients.
How to use:
Add to foods or a tablespoon to a mug of hot water.
Slow-cooked grass-fed beef leg bone extract, evaporated sea salt. Shiitake, Lion's mane and Reishi.
No additives, dyes, artificial colours, hormones, starches or yeast (as found in most powdered broths.). MPI grass-fed/finished.
* Disclaimer - "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease"..... If in doubt we always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.