- This supplement targets the digestive tract and the head.
Suitable for daily use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- First probiotic supplement designed to target the head
- Bio-Kult Migréa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink, or swallowed whole
- Vegetarian Society approved
Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action probiotic that works on both the digestive tract and the head. It contains magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which help the nervous system function normally and reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also has the added benefit of contributing to the regulation of normal hormonal activity.
All combined to keep your central nervous system functioning normally
How to use:
Directions for use*:
Take 1 - 2 capsules per day with food.
We would suggest taking the product for a minimum of 8-10 weeks.
Magnesium citrate, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Probiotic (milk, soy) - see below, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) Nutrition information (per 2 capsules), Magnesium 90 mg 24% NRV, Vitamin B6 8 mg 571% NRV, NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, 2 billion microorganisms (2 x 109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion, microorganisms per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU/g), the concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
We always recommend you consult your wellness or health care practitioner before adding any diet changes or supplements to your daily wellness routine and practise.